Privacy Notification Statement
Definitions in this document
“We/Our/Us” means Freedom Insurance Pty Ltd (ACN 138 864 543) trading as “Reward Insurance”.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect your personal information for the purposes of:
- providing premium quotes.
- assessing and processing your insurance application.
- improving our insurance products.
- advising you about other insurance related products or services that we or the insurer may offer.
If you do not provide us with all of the personal information requested, we may be unable to consider your insurance application or provide you with an insurance quote. We may also be unable to provide you with adequate or accurate information about the products or services most suitable for your particular situation.
Disclosure and Use of Personal Information
Your personal information may be disclosed by us to the following parties:
- to the insurer should you choose to obtain an insurance policy with them.
- to any person or entity to whom we outsource marketing tasks on our behalf.
- to your legal adviser or any other representative acting on your behalf (including your financial
planner or adviser or any insurance broker).
- to any person as is required or authorised by law or where you have given consent to the disclosure.
We are unlikely to disclose your personal information to overseas recipients.
Contacting Reward Insurance
You can contact our Compliance Manger as follows:
Telephone: 1300 13 13 20 (Monday to Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm (Sydney time))
Mail: GPO Box 3553, Sydney NSW 2001