Complimentary Accidental Death Cover provides a benefit of $10,000 if the life insured dies due to an accident. To be eligible for this cover the life insured must be an Australian resident aged 18-70 years. Acceptance is guaranteed.
Reward Complimentary Accidental Death Cover is generally suitable for anyone wanting to leave their family a small amount of financial protection, possibly to help cover the cost of a funeral or pay off some small debts, if they were to die suddenly and unexpectedly due to an accident.
Reward Complimentary Accidental Death Cover provides 2 years of protection and is absolutely free regardless of whether any other benefits are selected.
Complimentary Accidental Death Cover is available to all Reward Plan Owners and their partners.
Core Benefit Features
- The life insured must be an Australian resident aged 18-70 years at policy commencement
- 2 years from commencement
- A lump sum benefit is payable if the life insured dies as a direct result of an accident
Maximum Amount Benefit:
- Not Available
- No medicals or health questions
- Guaranteed Issue
- self-inflicted injury
- criminal activity
- aerial activity
- motorised sport
- war or terrorism
- alcohol or drugs
- specific occupational risks